Tuesday, June 19, 2007

[Singles] Melanie C - Carolyna (German Maxi Single)


The most requested to post single as of the moment!

Carolyna is the third single of Melanie C's latest CD - This Time. It is considered as one of the best tracks from the album. Many are glad this has been released as a single because it will be a shame if this song will become unnoticed.

1. Carolyna (Radio Edit)
2. Carolyna (Boogieman Club Mix - Radio Edit)
3. I Want Candy (Single Version)
4. Carolyna (Boogieman RMX - Radio Version)
5. Carolyna (Boogieman Club Mix - Extended Version)

* Thanks to Mixer and Jodch of Fetch Me Some.
*** Thanks to fanatic for Carolyna (Radio Edit). You rock!

Comment and let us know if you want the UK Maxi Single!


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, I love this song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for all your effort !
    I could not wait to get my own copy to listen to the remixes... And I found you ! ;)
    Good luck for the future, keep that blog as Spice as it is right now ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fanatic has added the radio edit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, is very well. cool site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! These remixes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Always look for the admin's comments for the "password".