
Set Me Off is a track off the Passion album era. It has recently leaked to the Internet and we finally got our hands to it thanks to our friends at VIP Media . Here is a low quality of the song! Enjoy!
Download Set Me Off now!
Thanks are much appreciated!
Thank you for visiting this site, always!
I would consider this medium quality, not low. But yeah, love it! Love the song! She should've released this.
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
ReplyDelete-ivy_elf13@hotmail.com
Good work.
ReplyDeletewow, that's very rare too find it.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! This is a rarity!
ReplyDeletewow awesome!!!! I love it and its totally hot of Geri! It would have been alot hotter if should would have released it! Keep up the awesome work!
ReplyDeleteAwesome, I was hoping you would put this up. Thanks so much.
ReplyDeletethanks for the song i love it too bad it wasn't on her album "Passions"
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteThank You!!
this was originally from luckystar music, i was sent this by another recording artist as an exclusive.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much :3
ReplyDeletethanks but I have the HQ.
ReplyDeletethankyou so much! you've made my day really! ^.^
ReplyDeleteHey just found this site and wanted to say a MASSIVE thank you for this. :)
ReplyDeletedownload it also @
ReplyDeletehttp://adobongkangkong.blogspot.com
file deleted
ReplyDeleteplease re-up