Tuesday, November 20, 2007

[iPod Video] Spice Girls - Headlines (Friendship Never Ends) Children In Need Performance (HQ)

The Spice Girls as a five-piece performed their Children In Need single "Headlines (Friendship Never Ends)" in charity telethon last November 16th. Here is the HQ iPod video of the performance.

Download Headlines (Friendship Never Ends) Children In Need Performance!

Always say thanks. Just remember what simple words can do.


15 comments:

  1. thank you for da files

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no download link (?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much,but where's the download link?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE VIDEO BUT THERE'S NO LINK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so are you not putting the link up?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! You rock my socks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much! This is the best site ever!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a lot for this video. Shame they mimed, but they all look fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic! i've been looking for a downloadable version of this video so i can watch it on my iPod!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanx so much! I Loved this performance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful! thanks! I really m enjoying the recent posts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks... being able to dl all these videos makes me really want to get me a ipod video

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg!! I still cant believe they're back!!!! thanz for the post!!!

    ReplyDelete

Always look for the admin's comments for the "password".