Sunday, July 29, 2007

[Collection] Melanie C - Northern Star Work In Progress

This is part of the requests day! Requests 11 - 20 plus 4 bonus tracks! So here are rough mixes and remixes of the tracks and b-sides from Melanie C's Northern Star era. I have been getting requests to post these so here it is!

1. Goin Down (Pat McCarthy Mix)
2. Ga Ga (Rick Rubin Mix)
3. Why (Pat McCarthy Mix)
4. Never Be The Same Again (Pat McCarthy Mix)
5. I Wonder What It Would Be Like (Rick Rubin Mix)
6. I Wonder What It Would Be Like (Rick Nowells Mix)
7. If That Were Me (Pat McCarthy Mix)
8. Suddenly Monday (Rough Mix)
9. Closer (Rough Mix)
10. Be The One (Rough Mix)
11. Independence Day (Rough Mix)
12. Follow Me (Rough Mix)
13. You Taught Me (Rough Mix)

Bonus Track

14. Feel The Sun (Alternative Mix)

Download Northern Star Work In Progress now!

If you like this post, be nice enough to say thanks for all the hardwork we put in here! Comment!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all of your hard work. I love these remixes.

Anonymous said...

thanx as always! highly appreciated!

Anonymous said...

OMG.I cannot never thank you enough.Ive been searching this for about 3 years now.I am SO appreciating this post!!You are doing amaizing job.You must have guite of a collection since you have even so much more Mixes,Versions and songs from SG than me. :D

I am so grateful and loving this blog forever.Speechless.<3

Anonymous said...

I think it's great to provide album art. But do you have to tag it in giant letters exclusive album art? it's like a cd with a bad sticker.

Admin said...

Thanks nicholas. And yes I do have to tag it to avoid people getting it and posting it somewhere else. But don't worry, the album art is already embedded in the mp3s. So if you sync your iPod, you will get a clean album art without the tag.

Leto! said...

Thank You Sooooo Much !!!

Anonymous said...

Love your site! The link is dead. If it's not too much trouble, could you please post it again?

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Could Someone please re-post "Work in Progress" None of the links work anymore.

Anonymous said...

I second the re-posting. It would be greatly appreciated.

Anonymous said...

I Third That Please Re Upload....Many Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Please please please repost. I been looking for these for years.

joshy said...

are these official??...Thanks 4 uploading..um cud u mabye re upload them..i know they were uploaded ages ago ?? ,thank you for the awesome other uploads on the site aswl lol :)))))))))))

Unknown said...

COuld I have the password!?
^^
queria muuuito! por favor!!