Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Melanie C - Live Hits (Audio)

Recorded in late August 2006 at The Bridge in south east London and features Melanie C performing a selection of songs from her first three albums in both acoustic and full band sets.

Electric Set

1. Beautiful Intentions
2. Yeh Yeh Yeh
3. Home
4. Northern Star
5. Never Be The Same Again
6. When You're Gone
7. Goin' Down
8. Next Best Superstar
9. You'll Get Yours
10. First Day Of My Life
11. I Turn To You

Acoustic Set
1. Beautiful Intentions
2. Be The One
3. If That Were Me
4. Here It Comes Again
5. Why
6. Better Alone
7. Here & Now
8. Reason
9. Wannabe *

Download Live Hits Audio (Part 1) now!
Part 1 contains all the Electric versions of the songs

Download Live Hits Audio (Part 2) now!
Part 2 contains all the Acoustic versions of the songs

*Does anyone has this?

Did you like this post? Comment and keep the links up. Thanks are appreciated!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooohhh... thanks!

is there anyway you could post the dvd in ipod format?? that would be fantastic! :)

Jesse Langille said...

OH MY... I knew Mel could sing, but this is absolutely amazing. Her performance is flawless.

One thing, the acoustic file doesn't have Wannabe in it.

Anonymous said...

Thankjoewwwwwwwwww amazing.. I love your site, can u believe the tour is actually is gonna happen?! That means so much new material and live recordings! I cant wait! Keep on going with the good work! Grtzz from HOllandia

Anonymous said...

again you guys astound me with what youhave to offer and I thought I had everything...thanks for the melanie c audio, when I bought the dvd last year I thought how well the sound & quality was and wanted to audio, well done & thanks for your constant great work for us fellow fans...

Memoires of Sergio said...

I have wannabe from another Mel C. concert i think, the audio is nog perfect, but it`s nice to hear, iff you want i can upload for you.
Thank you much for these files , she is amazing!!!

Lili8618 said...

Thank you for the concert mp3s! They are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

thanks, is great

I've been listening to it all day, but I couldn't download the acoustic set :(

Julio Ponce said...

Great!! downloading it now!! Thank you very, very, very much!