Saturday, March 15, 2008

Geri Halliwell - Geri Yoga

Geri Halliwell's transformation from Spice Girl to hip babe owes as much to her taking up yoga--a step she shares with us in Geri Yoga--as it does to revamping her wardrobe. Where Madonna and Sting have led the craze in this field, Geri has decided to show us all the yoga way. The 90-minute Geri Yoga features yoga teacher Katy Appleton presenting two warm up sections, a core Hatha yoga class, relaxation, along with an interview with Geri on yoga as a lifestyle.

Part 1 / Part 2 / Part 3 / Part 4 / Part 5 / Part 6

Say thanks to Bryan for uploading this!


11 comments:

Admin said...

this is geri's first "yoga" offering.

Anonymous said...

I'm missing it! I'm waiting 4 download it :) THANK YOU!

Anonymous said...

I can't download it. the links dont show up. :(

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!!!!

Anonymous said...

the website asks me for a password... what is it ? thx :p

Anonymous said...

can you please, please, please, please, please post the almighty mixes to emma's we're not gonna sleep tonight?

Almighty Radio Mix
Almighty Club Mix
Almighty Dub Mix

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

Love the site!!

Anonymous said...

can you also post the album version of what i am that appears on the tin tin out album (it's like 6.12 seconds)

Anonymous said...

The password is "yoga"

Anonymous said...

Thanks for these!

I would love to see them and put them on my ipod... but I don't know how, can someone please help me, I don't know how to "extract" them... please, I need help!! thanks =)

Anonymous said...

hey. thanx for geri post. soo muchh thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for it!