Friday, June 27, 2008

Spice Girls - Mama, Hate that I Love You (Feat. Rihanna & Neyo)


Our favorite mother's day song "Mama" mashed with Rihanna/Neyo's hit "Hate that I Love You". This release includes the "Hate that I Love You", radio and live version of "Mama".

1. Mama, Hate that I Love You
2. Hate that I Love You
3. Mama (Radio Version)
4. Mama (Live)

Download Mama, Hate that I Love You now!

Sorry for the delayed update, better late than never, right?


Mash Up Details
Mashed by: Thomas Mcnab
Tracks: Spice Girls - Mama and Rihanna - Hate that I Love You (Feat. Neyo)
Notes: Spice Girls singing chorus of "Mama". Rihanna & Neyo sing the verses of "Hate that I Love You".

5 comments:

Admin said...

rihanna and "neyo" are awesome!

Anonymous said...

theres no link for the download.

Anonymous said...

no link for dl

Anonymous said...

thanks, you're awesome!

Marcos said...

This is the Music Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMDSb0yqCIU